Know Why SEO Auditing is a MUST for Every Company
Just like you schedule an annual appointment with your doctor for your health check-up, you should also carry out a thorough SEO-audit at regular intervals for analyzing how healthy your website is. SEO audits are generally meant to analyze the health of a website. It provides detailed insight as well as an overview of your site’s current standing. It accurately measures the overall performance of your site. With a thorough SEO audit, you SEO expert will be able to identify the strength, weaknesses as well as potentials of your website.
Know what gets analyzed in an SEO audit
In general, an SEO audit contains the following 8 components:
- Backlinks Competitive Analysis: This will help you assess your backlinks quality as well as compare them with your competitors.
- Site Speed Analysis: This will help you analyse the speed of your website as well as ways to improve it.
- Content Keywords Analysis: This will help you determine how Google interprets your site based on the content provided on your site.
- Poisonous Link Analysis: This will help you determine whether you are getting poisonous links, which means links from bad neighbourhoods like link farms as well as spammy directories.
- Social Sharing Button Analysis: This will help you know whether you have added social media sharing icons on your blogs as well as other pages of your website.
- Duplicate Content Analysis: This analysis will help you determine whether there is more than 1 version of a web page indexed by Google.
- Content Audit Analysis: This will help you determine whether you have included relevant & unique Meta descriptions, SEO-friendly URLs, title tags, Meta keywords as well as other attributes on your site.
Here are some of the top benefits of an SEO audit
- A thorough SEO audit will analyze the current health status of your site as well as the issues that may hinder your business’s online visibility.
- With an SEO audit, you will be able to learn about your competitors as well as know how to stay ahead of them.
- You will get an opportunity to optimise your site for search engines as well as fix identified on-page issues.
- You can increase the domain authority of your site by applying the right SEO strategy.
- You can also find out if all your web pages can be crawled as well as indexed by search engines.
- You will be able to gain a better understanding of the factors that could directly or indirectly affect your site’s search engine ranking.
- With a proper SEO audit, you will be able to maximise traffic to your website.
- Also, it will help you device a plan that can help you improve your sales, conversions as well as leads.
In a nutshell
If you are serious about your business, you are not supposed to take your SEO status for granted. After all, there is absolutely no use of having a website live on the web but not getting the right kind of traction that it actually deserves. If your website remains unnoticed, your business goal will also be harmed. Hence, SEO auditing should not be ignored at any cost. It should be done at regular intervals for strengthening your company’s online presence.